The Health, Safety & Employee Well-Being team at York University provides a broad range of services to the University community. We promote prevention as a key driver in ensuring a safe and healthy workplace.
Contact us for:
- Advice and support to ensure compliance with occupational health & safety related legislation
- Developing health & safety programs and guidelines
- Arranging and delivering health & safety training
- Conducting workplace assessments and testing
- Investigation emergencies, accidents and spills
- Managing occupational and non-occupational disability claims